Performance Analytics provide secure, simple access to key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics that enable you to be proactive about improving business services. Rich, interactive visualizations empower you with accurate data needed to drive service delivery quality and efficiency. Some Best Practices are:
- Set goals for critical key performance indicators, such as call volumes and time to resolution
- Provide leadership with reports on service delivery and show trend analysis
- Use real-time data to inform and guide business priorities
Project Portfolio Management
ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management (PPM) delivers a versatile, scalable approach to managing IT projects and portfolios across the enterprise. Leveraging lists, forms, gauges, Gantt charts, dashboards and timeline visualizations, the application helps to manage costs, schedule resources, and meet quality standards. In this guide you will learn about the key features:
- Improved Visibility into Projects
- Automatically update project timelines based on task dependencies, milestones and resource availability
- Simple, consolidated work queues facilitate project task management and balance
- The CIO Roadmap with interactive visualization
- Collaborate across the organization with inbuilt chat, Live Feed and a robust knowledgebase
ServiceNow Demand Management centralizes strategic business and IT requests, streamlining the investment decision process for new products, services, repairs, and enhancements.
Resource Management helps project and resource managers create plans, request staffing for projects, and assign people to specific tasks.
ServiceNow Cost Transparency maps actual service costs such as business services, applications, projects, and infrastructure to their consumers. It’s exactly the information you need to determine whether your IT costs are correctly aligned with your business goals.
ServiceNow Agile Development (SDLC) manages Scrum or waterfall development efforts and defines the tasks required for developing and maintaining software throughout the lifecycle, from inception, through testing, to deployment.